Sunday, January 13, 2008

7 wonderful Years

Every 2 years I get a "Years of Service" award at our annual Christmas Party. This year our Christmas party was canceled due to the passing of a co-worker. My boss's wife, who worked at Benchmark for 9 years. But that is a different story.

We had our monthly company meeting on Thursday. The awards were given at the meeting that should have been given out at the Party. I was so thrilled to receive this amazing Lenox Crystal vase for being with the company for 7 years. I have actually been there almost 8 years. Carrie and I were the only ones awarded 7 years. This vase is sooooo heavy and it is about 18 inches tall. So BIG! It is amazing and I am honored to receive such an awesome award.

3 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

Congratulations! Sorry to hear no Christmas Party, especially due to the reason. Hope everything else is going good.

Jaime said...

pretty!

china59 said...

Gorgeous vase ! It sure means you're really appreciated by your co-workers !