Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Customer of the Day

Three younger guys come to my cashier line the other night. Guy #1 has this cute tie with Martini Glasses on it.

Me: "Cute tie."
Guy 1: "Thank you"
Guy 2: "Is that a pickup line?"
(all laughing)
Me: "No."
Guy 2: "Oh, that would have been a good pick up line."

Guy 2 buys nothing. Guy 3 has a tie also but his has Champagne glasses on it with bubbles.

Me: "Oh, CUTE tie. Love the bubbles."

They all look at me

Me: "THAT was a pick up line."

(all laughing)

Guy 2: "Obviously, it was the bubbles that did it. I am going to have to use that line."

They were a fun group of guys. They were going to Tahoe for the weekend and they needed ties for the night life. I love when I have a good time with my customers.

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great story! I was laughing along as I read it. :D How wonderful to be able to have fun like that while working.

Unknown said...

yay! I love customers like this. i bet they were goon lookin, too.

; )