Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girl Panties

Another customer post! I am finding my customers to be quit entertaining.

This man comes up and has one item to purchase. A pack of little girls panties. This would not have been so alarmning if he had not of said.

man: "I opened them to see how big they were."

Sure enough on pair of the panites were out of the bag. My head was yelling "pedofile, oh my gosh, pedofile". I must of looked at him with a horrible sickening look all confused like.

He quickly added "they are for my dog"

me: "WHAT!"
man: "my little dog is in heat. If I don't put panties on her it is just a mess."

I was so relieved and even giggled at this.

Me: "you do know they make doggie diapers?"
man: "yes but you can rewash the panties and use them again."

Now I have heard every thing. Seriousy, panties on a little doggie. He has a great idea though. Still giggling over here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha did he really say panties?!?! I think that alone woulda made me laugh.

alittlebitofscrap said...

LOL! That so cracked me up! Panties on a dog! That dog must be strictly an indoor doggie. LOL! So Funny!

Gillian Ottaway said...

Wow, I definitely could not have served that man with a straight face! lol

Jules said...

OMG that is so weird.

Bernadette Merikle said...

okay...and on that one entry alone, I'm going to have to back and like read your ENTIRE BLOG lol. Doggie panties...

just jenn said...

Oh my! I would have been rolling on the floor from laughter. I don't know how you kept yourself contained.

Jaime said...

oh, thank God. I was really worried for a minute.