Saturday, November 24, 2007

Commisioned Baby Album

One of my co workers asked me to make a baby album for a shower she was throwing. We talked about the likes and dislikes of the mom to be. She is more earthy, hates pink and her favorite color is purple. We don't know if she is having a girl or a boy.
We talked about how the album would be "SIMPLE" and the price. The price we agreed on would be $75.00 for the finished product. Being that it was "SiMPLE" it did not take me long to finish.
We talked about what the theme would be for each page. At the end of the album are extra protectors for the mom to make more or for the giver to add to later. Or maybe leave the album as is.
Most of the papers I used in the album were Basic Grey. I wanted the album to have more of a shabby chic look since mom was more earthy. I really like the look. Notice it is not really babyish in look. But more classic/vintage.
On this page the piece that has the title on it comes out of the pocket so mom can add more photos OR can write on that piece. There are more pages I will share later. For some reason Blogger only allows me to add 5 photos at a time. Not sure why. But whatever.

2 comments:

Jan C. said...

Love the baby album. What a fun way to make a little Christmas spending cash!

Unknown said...

Awesome job!