Thursday, November 29, 2007

And Life goes On

No pictures for you today. Sorry. Just a couple updates.

Matt has been so excited lately. He has been working full time at a Ranch out on Roblar Road. He loves it. He asked me he other day "Is it wrong to wake up looking forward to going to your job?" the big dork. He is working with the horses, animals, barns, tractors, setting fences all kinds of stuff he grew up doing. He said he feels like he is home. Oh, and he will be starting his 2nd job at Fresh Choice next week. All the issues that kept him from working in the past are taken care of. he is super excited about that too.

Jen started working at her previous job a week after she got home. This is the same job she was working at when she left for boot camp. They were happy to bring her back and will be promoting her in January. She has been working there full time on top of babysitting for her best friend.

Married life for the two of them is so cute to watch. You can see the love in their eyes still. Sometimes I stand upstairs or in the other room and just listen (or try to) to the way the communicate. I love that they are so happy together even during the rough times. They encourage each other in ways none of us ever thought they would. And yes, just like any other marriage, they have some moments but they get over it pretty quickly.

Me, I am just me doing what I have always done all my life. Making it work so I have a reason to complain if it isn't working. Living by my moto "You Never Fail Until You stop Trying."

Weird post I know. I just wanted to post SOMETHING instead of NOTHING.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

aw, glad to hear things are going so well over at su casa.

jadadog said...

I just found you, and I have to say, you are one fun gal! I love the Witch cake! And the pics of you are funny!! I have to say, even burnt those buns look yummy! I love your work, and will keep checking back!!!