Friday, December 28, 2007

Something Old Something New

I seriously love this photo of Jen in front of an old truck parked on the side of the road. Don't know who's truck it is. But it reminds me of my grandpa's truck. Old and Blue. Built tough like he was.

I used bubble wrap on this layout for the red dot pattern. Love that stuff. I also took some lace and folded it up then stapled it down. Another one of my favorite techniques. For the words "some thing" I wrote it in freehand then to make it pop I put Glossy Accents over the top. It made the words pop just like I wanted them to.

5 comments:

Chasity Grace said...

cute lo!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Such a beautiful bride! Love that photo too :) Great layout.

Leah said...

Very cute! Love all th red with that beautiful dress!

Unknown said...

Awesome layout and what a beautiful bride. Love the truck. I took a pic of one in Montana once that someone had drawn a heart on the dust of the windshield. thanks for sharing.

Angela said...

great pic and great lo!! love how you worked that lace/ribbon on it!
xoxo