Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sizlin

You all are going to get pretty tired of Wedding Layouts in the next year. With about 3000 photos it will take me that long if not longer to scrap them. No, I will not scrap them all. Just my favs. Problem is........there are sooooooo many favs to do. Seriously, the 3 photographers did such an amazing job.

This Layout includes some very old paper from Rusty Pickle. I think I have about 6 sheets of this paper. See that tassel embellishment on the top left. Well that had a tassel with a maroon color. Now, why on earth would the manufacturer put a RED jem with a maroon tassel? So I took of the tassel and made my own out of real Red. Turned out good. Also, on the buttons. I did not sew them. I doodled on the buttons to make them look sewed. So much easier.

2 comments:

china59 said...

Oww, I love that you didn't use the classical wedding colors for it ! And making your own tassel ! wow !

LeslieDawn Whimsy said...

I have or had that heart paper so love that you pulled out some old school stuff to use!!! awesome
thanks for sharing
Leslie

ps...i followed your link from the sis site :)hi