Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Gift For Nikki

I made this lamp shade a couple of years ago for a magazine in the UK when I worked for the fab Helen Bradley. The publisher misplaced the lamp shade for so long. About 4 months ago it apopeared in the mail. I was so excited as I thought it was gone forever. When I made it I intended to give it to Nikki for her Studio. Well, there it was all cute still.

I did not tell Nikki it re-appeared. I saved it for her for Christmas. When she opened it her eyes got all big. She was either very excited or she was a good faker. She is making things for people all the time but she rarely receives something hand made herself. I hope she really does like it.

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

How fun!

Helga Marie Bee said...

Miss Debbie you are so talented, that lamp is beautiful... I miss crafting with you, maybe I will make that my New Years Resolution to start scrapping again :)