Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Missing Tree

Our tree has been missing for about 3 years now. Not that is was physically gone. It has always been upstairs in the closet with all the other Christmas decorations. Two women in the house did not want to carry all that stuff up and down the stairs.

Matt is here now. Meaning we don't have to lug it all anymore. Sunday while I was at work Matt set up the tree with the lights. He even decorated outside. Something Jen and I have never done. When I got home from work I was expecting to see all purple lights on the tree. Real purple. Not the fuchia they sell in the stores. Purple that was special ordered years ago. Matt decided that was too girlie so he added Red that I had purchased for the wedding. It actually looks good and I like it.
Jen and I hung the ornaments when I got home. We now have a Tree and I am loving it. I will share my favorite ornaments in another post. Christmas is in the house.

1 comment:

Glee-scrap said...

Matt is a very special guy(but you knew that)...most guys don't get into decorating-especialy by themselves! He must be a Romantic, and this being his first "married" Christmas, he must want it to be special...awww. Lucky Mother-in-law! Pretty tree!
Cheers, Erin : )