Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dreamer


I so LOVE this layout I did at The Scrappery retreat last month. I was inspired by a member of SIStv. I do not remember her name so I apologize. The trick here is to do a layout using all white or clear. No color. I think it turned out great.

Challenge Club at The Scrappery will be given this challenge tonight at the meeting. I will not be there as I have to work my 2nd job. However, I wish them luck and all the creativity to complete thier challenge. Anyone else up for the challenge? Go for it.

4 comments:

Chasity Grace said...

cute lo

Jan C. said...

Love the layout--especially cute photo!

Glee-scrap said...

Thanks for the challenge, Debbi! This would be a new way for me to do a baby page...Erin : )

Michelle McGee said...

That is very pretty!