Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Been Months


It's been months since I have created a layout. Life got a bit busy. I also had to put my new "Studio" together before I could create anything. Who would have thought I had so much stuff it would take so long to organize it all? I will share my new space soon. I love it.

This Layout took about 30 min. No joke. I don't think I have ever created that quickly. Usually takes about 4 hours. This time I wanted to just go with the flow and not think about the outcome to much. It was fun and I was pleasantly surprised.

I did do one more layout that day but that is for sharing in a later post. Maybe tomorrow. Who knows?

2 comments:

Denise said...

This came together beautifully! Love the red transparency with the red dresses in the photo...fast is fun, isn't it?!

Laura said...

I love this. What a gorgeous layout! Those Hambly transparencies are the best!