Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why I am single

Ok, so I am a little late posting me on Halloween. With all the time it took to make the cake for the bakeoff I did not have time to make up a costume too. So, the morning of halloween I just added a touch of mascara and lipstick then I smeared it. Off to work I went.
When asked what I was, I just told them this is how I wake up and it's the reason why I am still single. Everyone got a good laugh. Oh, and the hair.......yea, it's very ratted up. It took me forever to get it out. Kind of hurt. So, don't try this at home.

8 comments:

glo.riah said...

lol
that's one ORIGINAL costume!!

:P

Silvitanova said...

That's a great costume! wish that we had a holliday like that over here :)

shalay said...

Lol
That's hilarious. I could never pull that off. See, your costume came out funny. If I had gone as what I look like in the morning, people would have been genuinely terrified.

Sarah Coggins said...

OMGosh! My belly hurts from laughing - what a clever idea for a costume. :)

~Sarah

Jaime said...

eeek! : )

Amy said...

Awesome, I love the tag line, for the costume.

cinnibonbon said...

LOL..great shot!

Unknown said...

LOL!!! What a great costume! VERY FUNNY